[Cccamp2019] Pallet Shipping from London

Russ Garrett russ at garrett.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 09:43:36 UTC 2019

The pallet should, hopefully, be arriving back at LHS tomorrow. I will
be shuttling some of it back across town to Limehouse, but I can't
remember all of what came from there.

If you would like to collect your stuff from Limehouse, please email
me privately with a description and I will *try* and make sure it goes
back there. That said, I can't make any guarantees (and I may not have
much space), so it may be easier to collect everything from LHS in
case I miss something.

If you are collecting from LHS, please try to do so before Monday 9th.
If you can't, please let me know.

The total cost of the pallet shipping was £452.96 + £77.08 for the
wood needed to make the pallet collars. Divided by the 14 people
listed on the pad, that comes to the bargain price of £38 each.

We also spent £60 on the van to get the stuff from Limehouse to LHS
and we'll probably spend a similar amount on the way back. If you
dropped your stuff at Limehouse and want to contribute to that, it
would be welcome, but EMF will cover any excess.

As before, the bank details are here:
https://github.com/emfcamp/Website/blob/master/templates/emails/tickets-purchased-email-banktransfer.txt#L34-L35

Cheers,

Russ