[Cccamp2019] Pallet Shipping from London

Marek Ventur marek at ventur.me
Sun Sep 1 11:43:59 UTC 2019

Hi Russ,

I've just transfered £50 - thanks for organising it all. What time are you
going to be at LHS to pick it up? I'm not a member anymore, so I would need
someone to let me in.

Otherwise, my stuff would be everything with my name on it, just in case
there's room in the van going back to limehouse:

- orange tent (has my name on it)
- tesco bag with wellies (the wellies have my name on the inside)
- mctreck sleeping bag (freetime lite tech 125) - UNNAMED
- green tarpaulin (named, but I might not have folded it correctly to show
the name)

Cheers,
Marek

--
marekventur.com | 133 Nye Bevan Estate, E50AH, London | +44 786 412 55 43