[General] Lost property thread.

Paul Hegarty cynarblackmane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:46:37 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I am guessing there are a number of things that have been misplaced this
weekend. Rather than a number OK f individual posts, it might be better to
keep in in a single thread.

As for why I'm starting this. I managed to leave my leather wide rimmed hat
somewhere on site. I think it was one of the stages, but I could be wrong.
It likely had a pairing sunglasses sat on it.

I am rather attached to the hat (it's been on 3 continents with me), so if
someone knows where it is, I would very much appreciate knowing. So I can
recover it. :)

Thanks in advance

Paul